How To Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Who doesn’t want a beautiful smile? Not everyone has perfect teeth. Some have gaps; others have cracked tooth; while many others have excess gum tissue. However, just because you don’t have perfect teeth doesn’t mean you have to live with an imperfect smile all your life.
Most people do not realize that they can significantly improve their overall look and appearance by simply improving their smile. There was a time when this wasn’t really possible, but today, cosmetic dentists offer a number of simple procedures that can immediately restore your smile and enhance your appearance and self-confidence. If you are interested in improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry, talk to a cosmetic dentist in Greenville, SC for more information.
There are several types of cosmetic procedures that can boost your smile. But before you decide which option is best for you, you should speak to a cosmetic dentist in Greenville.
What Cosmetic Procedures Are Available?
Some procedures that can help improve your smile include:
- Teeth whitening: If you have yellow or coffee stained teeth from drinking too many caffeinated beverages or smoking, professional teeth whitening by a cosmetic dentist in Greenville is a great option. Teeth whitening can restore the natural color of your teeth without damaging the tissues. The good thing is that teeth whitening procedures are affordable and durable. However, you must practice good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing every day and rinsing the mouth after every meal if you want to retain the effect of this procedure in the long-run.
- Bonding: Some people have gaps in between the teeth which affect their smile. Today, cosmetic dentists use a procedure called bonding to close the gap(s). The bonding process evens out the spacing between the teeth, thus giving it a more natural look. A Cosmetic dentist in Greenville, SC can correct uneven teeth, asymmetrical teeth, or overlapping teeth. The results can last several years as long as you maintain good oral hygiene and continue to see the dentist regularly.
- Veneers and Crowns: Cosmetic dentistry also has techniques to fix cracked or chipped teeth and improve the shape and appearance of your teeth. Among these techniques includes the use of veneers and crowns. These two procedures not only improve the functionality of your teeth, but can also improve your overall look.
- Laser Treatment for Protruding Gums: There are many people who have a gummy mouth. Their gums are large, thick and often protrude. Cosmetic dentists have a variety of lasers to remove excess gum tissue and improve the overall facial look of the patient. Some people may need touch-up treatments to prevent gum regrowth in the future.
- Dental Implants: If you have a missing tooth, you can always opt for a dental implant. There are several types of implants available that can be used to replace single or multiple teeth. The procedure is relatively straightforward, and the implant functions just like your natural teeth. It is almost impossible to know if someone has had an implant.
Contact a Cosmetic Dentist in Greenville
If you have chipped, cracked or missing teeth, there are techniques that can be used to fix it. You can also have a beautiful smile because today, cosmetic dentistry offers several types of procedures that can achieve that. The first step is to speak to a cosmetic dentist. They will perform a thorough dental exam to determine exactly which option will work best for you.
Carl Burton Dentistry has been providing services in Greenville, SC for many years. We offer a wide range of dental services including general dentistry, dental crowns, implant restoration, and cosmetic dentistry. If you are interested in changing your overall look and appearance and if you want to enhance your smile and make it better, contact our cosmetic dentist in Greenville at 864-990-0041. Call today to find out more information regarding the treatment options that might be available for you.
Remember, cosmetic dentistry has really advanced over the years, and today, there are techniques that can help fix most issues related to your teeth. Call our office today to schedule your consultation and our cosmetic dentist in Greenville will evaluate the state of your teeth and provide treatment options accordingly.